GSACRD School Re-Entry Update
K - 9 Registration Information for the 2020/2021 School Year
To register at Sister Alphonse Academy now, please contact our office at (780) 809 - 2996. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we are looking forward to you joining our SAA family soon!
K - 9 Registration Information for the 2021/2022 School Year
Registration is open to all resident students (Catholic and within our school attendance boundary) which includes the areas of Jensen Lakes and Erin Ridge North(residences north of Erin Ridge Drive). Please visit out Transportation page and enter your address to access bus routes available.
Please note: A registration is not considered complete until reviewed and approved by the school Principal
We welcome and will continue to try and accommodate many registrations from students outside of our boundary area and/or non-resident students providing we have space and resources for the 2021/2022 school year. For families outside of our boundary and/or non-resident families we ask you to complete the online registration process, and if applicable, download the non-resident student form and return it to the school. We will attempt to confirm your registration as soon as possible. We are excited to announce online registration for K-12 students.
1) Visit https://www.gsacrd.ab.ca/parents/registration-information, for registration information about the upcoming school year.
2) Complete the Inquiry Form in full and submit.
3) Within two business days of registration opening at your student’s school, the email address entered for Parent/Guardian will receive an email containing the student’s Snapcode for the Online Registration Form.
4) Please read the Snapcode email in full.
5) Select the Snapcode link in the email. This will direct you to PowerSchool Online Registration. This cannot be accessed through PowerSchool Parent Portal.
6) Complete the Registration Form in full and submit.
7) Your student’s Registration Form will be reviewed by the school and you will be contacted by a member of our front office with further information.
Gr. 1-9 Registration for Current Students at SAA
All parent/guardians of current students will receive an email containing a Snap Code. Once you receive this email click on the link below, enter the snap code and begin the registration process. A registration is not considered complete until reviewed and approved by the school Principal.
Medical Form (only if required - for severe medical issues)
Non Resident Form (only if required - for families that are non-catholic and/or live outside the boundaries of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools)